[pmwiki-users] pmwikidraw - several people have problems under linux. java issue?

Patrick Ogay (lists) lists at basel-inside.ch
Tue Mar 3 12:35:27 CST 2009

>From my own testing, you need Java 1.5 or earlier for sure.
I run java 1.6 on ubuntu 8.04
May be the issues are known for twiki, too.

I like the plugin, and I hope the problem can be located.

What i liked about the plugin is, that it generates a normal picture,
and the surfer doesn't need a plugin.

> I did like PmWikiDraw when it worked.... though it also
> tends to frustrate even when it is working.

Yes:-)
If the site is authuser protected and the user is not logged in anymore what may happen sometimes.
the passwort requested is not the same as the usual password, it doesn't seem to be savable.
When I logged in, it worked correclty, but I needed tree attempts to create a my picture...
The second case was, that a wrong klick, refilled the drawing area without asking...

thanks for your response

Regards
Patrick Ogay