[pmwiki-users] Uploads directory access control

Sameer Kumar sameerkumar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:49:25 CDT 2009

I am using AuthUser to control access to my site and have a site-wide read
and edit password as my wiki is a personal information management tool. I
have the most recent version of Pmwiki running on my site.
I have just discovered that my entire upload directory and every single
uploaded file is accessible without a password if someone has a full URL. I
have confirmed that AuthUser is working for all the groups, except for the
Uploads folder... if i go to wiki.xxxx.com/uploads, the entire directory
structure is visible.
How can solve this problem and lock down my uploads folder?

Thanks for all the help.
Sameer