[pmwiki-users] thumblist recipe -- gallery of 20 but show only first 4 thumbs, how?

SteP step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 13:18:20 CDT 2009

I want to organize a set of 20 pictures, as a single gallery with only the first 4 pictures shown as thumbnails
on the thumbs page. When I click on a thumbnail, it should start a 20 picture linked gallery, not just the 4-
picture gallery that corresponds to the 4 thumbnails. Is this possible?
I tried name=all20*.jpg perpage=4 usetemplate=1 but that gave me 5 4-picture subgalleries, so when I was
on picture 4 the nextImage link was off, whereas I wanted it to link to image 5, and so on.
TIA
SteP