[pmwiki-users] CleanURLs problem in apache 2.2

Julius Thijssen jultus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:24:48 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 22:35, Chris Cox <ccox at endlessnow.com> wrote:

> RewriteEngine On

> RewriteRule ^[/]*$ /pmwiki/pmwiki.php [QSA,L]
> RewriteRule ^([^/a-z~].*)$ /pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=$1 [QSA,L]

Index did go to the pmwiki.php, that's a first.
Skin- and other paths are broken with that.
Also, same thing as before; All deeper pmwiki links result in a 404.

> I'm probably leaving out something important...

You didn't mention how your paths were set up.
Where on your server was pmwiki located?
What is in your config.php for $ScriptUrl ?
Did you use a .htaccess file or apache config?

Thanks,

Julius