[pmwiki-users] Blogit sidebar Problem

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Jun 17 12:47:20 CDT 2009

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:16:38 -0300, edwin marte  wrote:

> I then have in the sidebar the following:
> %apply list class="blogit-blog-summary-list"%
> Title of the Entry
> %apply list class="blogit-blog-summary-list"%

> second Title

> In every entry appears the markup showed before every title. It seems to
be there is something which is not acivated or it has not been recognized.
any ideas why ?

The markup you pasted will apply the css-class blogit-blog-summary-list to
a list, but there are a number of problems:

1] you don't seem to have defined a list

2] You shouldn't have a backslash before the quotes.

3] Equilibrium doesn't define a style called blogit-blog-summary-list

Not sure what effect you are after here -- if you can tell me what you're
trying to achieve I may be able to help.

> In the other hand the comments, I post new comments and I get "Post
successful" message

> but I don't see them i the "Unapproved Comments" in the side bar. Any
reason why ?

Have you changed any blogit settings in your config.php? Particularly
$bi_BlogList? The control-panel (which displays the Unapproved Comments)
needs this variable set -- by default it's "blog1".

 ~ ~ Dave