[pmwiki-users] FoxEdit & Category

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Tue Jun 16 16:58:06 CDT 2009

hi thanks

2 questions for 2 audiences:
- for anyone: still interested in how to make the last question from
the workaround happen. interested to know why i can't call
SaveAttributes

- and for Hans - thanks for your patience - i guess one of the main
answers i'm still looking for is whether what's going on is
particular to my setup, or is an issue with fox. should a page with
the following code, which is updated with a [[!keyword]], cause the
related (and enabled) Category.Keyword page to update?

on MyGroup.MyPage (part I):
{[foxedit myPtv "edit myPtv"]}  (using the default form)

then edited and saved using the "edit myPtv" link (part II), it
results in:
{[foxedit myPtv "edit myPtv"]}

is MyGroup.MyPage then listed on Category.Keyword on your system (or
anyone else's)? it's doesn't on mine (until i save the page the
normal way)

thanks again,
adam