[pmwiki-users] FoxEdit & Category

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Tue Jun 16 15:29:57 CDT 2009

hi
i'm currently looking for a workaround for my aforementioned Category
problem.
i've noticed that if the page with the [[!Keyword]] markup just gets
saved normally (i.e. edit, then save, without changing anything), all
the necessary behind the scenes stuff happens (SaveAttributes,
PostPageIndex) resulting in a working Category.Keyword page.

the workaround that i thought could work but currently gives me
errors goes something like this - instead of having fox/foxedit
redirect=1 (i.e. to the same page), have it redirect to the same page
with ?action=updatePage where the appropriate functions are called.
here's my code in config.php:

if ($action=="updatePage") {
	$thispage = ReadPage($pagename);

	//WritePage($pagename, $thispage);
	UpdatePage($pagename, $thispage, $thispage);

  	or: SaveAttributes($pagename, $thispage, $thispage);

	Redirect($pagename);
}

i've used the ReadPage, WritePage, and SaveAttributes functions
plenty in modifications of the upload recipes without any problems -
but for some reason, i get major errors when trying to call any
version of this:

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument
should be an array in /home/user/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on
line 1651

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should
be an array in /home/user/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1652

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Empty regular
expression in /home/user/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1652

any ideas of why this is happening? if i echo $thispage it appears
chock full of the arrays pmwiki seems to be complaining about.
are there other functions i must call first in order to make this
work, to prep it?

thanks for the help,
adam