[pmwiki-users] Fox preview syntax

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Jun 16 12:02:05 CDT 2009

Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 5:33:27 PM, Randy Brown wrote:

> I notice, however, that Fox's preview, unlike PmWiki's, omits the
> group header. Is that the result of my patch, or is Fox's preview
> supposed to omit the header?

if the page having the (:foxdisplay:) or (:foxpreview:) markup
is in a group with a GroupHeader, it displays as normal when
previewing as do all other page parts. At least hee for me.
Fox does nothing with a GroupHeader, and the Post gets displayed
according to the template, or preview template, or what you put into
a section
(:if foxpreview:)
(:ifend:)
(you could use such section instead of a template i guess)

Please describe more details about what gets lost when previewing.
If the preview template contains (:nogroupheader:) then
the Group header will not be shown :=)

  ~Hans