[pmwiki-users] UserAuth2 Issues

Pusateri, Aaron J. APusateri at svms.net
Thu Jun 4 10:11:56 CDT 2009

Hello:

I have had PMwiki installed and running and wanted to use the UserAuth2
I have it unzipped and all the files where the directions say to place
them. Unfortunately when I attempt to access the Wiki after I have made
the necessary edits I end up with the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in
/var/www/pmwiki/cookbook/userauth2/UserSessionVars.php on line 69

If I comment out the last line in the following script it will function,
but no authentication.

$HomePage  = "Main.HomePage";       // should use dots (instead of
slashes) even when using
 $LoginPage = "Site.Login";          // CleanUrls ($EnablePathInfo
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/LayoutVariables#EnablePathInfo> =1)
 $HandleAuth
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SecurityVariables#HandleAuth>
['diff'] = 'history';
 include("$FarmD <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PathVariables#FarmD>
/cookbook/userauth2.php");

I am not a noob, but still learning the ins and outs of this.

Any help is appreciated.

AJ Pusateri MCP

Shenandoah Vally Medical Systems

99 Tavern Rd.

Martinsburg, WV 25427

304.263.4999 ext 1067

apusateri at svms.net

Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."