[pmwiki-users] Improving PITS

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 16:19:36 CDT 2009

Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 10:07:38 PM, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:

>> who determines what is core candidate and what feature?

> Should be the same person that already decided on this listing the
> Bugs, CoreCandidates, and Features. Eventually the benevolent
> dictator or dictators, whoever will be, will decide and/or override
> the setting. The important keyword is benevolent.

well this is a wiki....
and if you create a new PITS entry, you need to choose
which category you think the issue fits:
is it a bug, a feature request, a core candidate, or what?
So far I think I refrained from ever choosing 'CoreCandidate',
and used 'Feature' instead, with the hope that one day a more
competent person who decides what to add to PmWiki, will
perhaps promote the issue to status 'CoreCandidate',
or have it suddenly added to a new release.

But I have on occasion changed a 'Closed' issue to 'Open'.

  ~Hans