[pmwiki-users] Improving PITS

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Wed Jul 8 11:39:32 CDT 2009

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 17:38:14 +0200
Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:

> PITS, the PmWiki Issue Tracking System, was created years ago for
> discussions about the development. There are more than 1100 entries
> in PITS today.
>
> I've been doing some cleanup in PITS this week to make it easier
> for us to overview, prioritize and deal with issue reports and
> feature requests. Please compare the two versions :
>   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/PITS-old - this was PITS yesterday
>   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/PITS     - this  is PITS now

The new PITS looks so much better, but I'd like if it was possible to
separate the types: Bugs/Core/Features. And even better if it could
be sorted by the status: In Progress, Confirmed, Open...

Right now you are lumping Issues with features/wishes which will make
it more difficult to sort through the 1100 entries. How many of these
are confirmed bugs? How many of these are people's request? How many
are critical bugs or features?

BTW: What's the pits2list?

--
Thanks