[pmwiki-users] :SPAM: RE: Get Rid of Main

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Fri Jul 3 03:16:21 CDT 2009

"Tim E. Rhodes" wrote:

>Come on please, someone help me out here. Am I posting my question
>incorrectly, or is it that no one knows me, or do I have to offer free sex

yes, you have been posting incorrectly: Instead of creating a _new_
message, you _replied_ to Peter Bowers "Validating forms in pmwiki"
and changed the subject. So your message remained in the thread
"Validating forms in pmwiki" which might be ignored by several
readers.

After all, I don't think that many people need what you want to do.

Oliver