[pmwiki-users] :SPAM: RE: Get Rid of Main

Tim E. Rhodes trhodes at trhodes.net
Thu Jul 2 11:34:13 CDT 2009

Come on please, someone help me out here. Am I posting my question
incorrectly, or is it that no one knows me, or do I have to offer free sex
to even get some acknowledgement?

This recipe is broken and unmaintained. If the community isn't going to fix
it perhaps it should be removed from pmwiki.org altogether.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GetRidOfMain/

I just find it hard to believe that none of you can help, and I find it sad
that none of you will help.

TRhodes