[pmwiki-users] ReviewMe tags on pmwiki.org

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Jan 29 07:07:16 CST 2009

On Thursday 29 January 2009 13:16:20 Hans wrote:
> Thanks for the clarification! I appreciate the process you are
> following for pmwiki.org. I will try my best not to burden you with
> recipe update requests, because I can see how time consuming that can be.

Last week I enabled/updated more recipes than were enabled in the last year.
These add markup for various text formatting, or skins, that was easy.

We need to be more careful with recipes that write to files, and I need to
find some time to test and review them when I am asked to enable them.[1]

> I do keep a large number of recipes I developed "live" on my site,
> although I usually restrict use of them, like restricted
> addition of new pages or no page edits.

I think this works fine too, as well as screenshots in some cases.

Thanks,
Petko

[1] The Flashplayer/LinkedExtras recipe in !ReviewMe does not write to files,
and I plan to use it myself, so I will get to it very soon.