[pmwiki-users] Getting self populating groups to work consistantly?

Carl Fallon carlfallon at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:20:40 CST 2009

I was wondering if anyone has had any thoughts on this issue?

Cheers, Carl. :)

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:24:07 -0500Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Getting self populating groups to work consistantly?From: sameerkumar at gmail.comTo: carlfallon at hotmail.comCC: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.comOK, what I see is that some pages show up in search results/pagelists and some don't. I compared the source (action=source) and discovered that the pages that show in the pagelists have a format-style to the link for the image:
for example, consider http://www.botanybaywatch.com.au/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Marine.Nudibranch-ChromodorisLoringi?action=source
%lframe bgcolor=lightblue%http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2176/2359999125_3d9b6f2d59.jpgOK, what I see is that on the other hand, the pages that dont show in the pagelists have no styling to the link: consider http://www.botanybaywatch.com.au/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Marine.Nudibranch-ChromodorisCollingwoodi?action=sourcehttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/150/369755550_7b3e383800.jpg
Hopefully one of the more experienced people can judge whether this is the source of the problem or not and how to solve it.