[pmwiki-users] Replacing the default edit form

James DeVain jamesdevain at mail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:43:30 CST 2009

Thanks, Luigi. That's actually similar to what I had been doing, more or less.
It's a simple solution, but the problem comes in editing existing pages. Some
people who also use the site (trusted editors) open a page full of *any* kind
of markup and just start running for the hills. I never even use wysiwygs
myself.

I chose js-richedit because it's very simple, and seemed easier to integrate.
FCK and TinyMCE are great, but a bit overkill for my current purposes.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com