[pmwiki-users] Include an external pmwiki page that is accessible via a URL.

Bo Peng ben.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 23:56:51 CST 2009

Dear list,

I am setting up a pmwiki-based website for my project. This project
has its own INSTALL, ChangeLog files  stored on a subversion server
and I would like to display them in pmwiki.

Using recipe includeSite from the pmwiki website, I am able to display
the files in separate frames (e.g.
http://simupop.sourceforge.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Site.ChangeLog).
However, this method can not make use of any pmwiki format features.
Is there any way I can include a file so that pmwiki can process it as
if I have entered through the edit box? In another word, is there any
way to include an external pmwiki page that is accessible via a URL?

Many thanks in advance.
Bo