[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 43, Issue 30

john.rankin at affinity.co.nz john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Fri Jan 16 13:59:36 CST 2009

>> My guess is that monthly releases will be to often, but I suggest it's
>> something to be discussed completely separately.
> I don't think they'll be too often -- if nothing else we'll have
> documentation updates that ought to be incorporated into
> the release.  And in prior years when I was more heavily involved
> there were easily multiple releases in a month, so I'm hoping things
> can get back to that state in 2009.
> Pm
First, this is all excellent news and it's great to see. Thank you.

I'm going to make a selfish request (sorry). If PmWiki is about
to move into a period of frequent releases, please could an
early one address

It changes the MarkupToHTML call in pagelists' FPLTemplate
function to a global $FPLMarkupFunction.

As far as I can tell, this change is harmless, but if it's not,
I'm stuck...