[pmwiki-users] Indented table

denis.mail.list at free.fr denis.mail.list at free.fr
Wed Jan 14 03:00:05 CST 2009

I'm desperatly trying to indent a table, either by the way of -> or by the way of a list, but I can't get a correct result. The table is never indented, and sometimes it is not interpreted as a table (i.e : the || are printed on the page).

Is there a way to get it ?

And I've noticed the fact that putting a table after a second level of list produce the next list bullet to become the same 'design' than the first level bullet (a 'filled circle', not an 'empty one'), bug or feature ? ;-)

|| border = 1

Thanks in advance.