[pmwiki-users] Include auto search section a la pagelists

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jan 11 22:12:39 CST 2009

On Monday 12 January 2009 04:37:13 DaveG wrote:
> When you use a pagelist you speficy a ftm=#abc, and PmWiki will search
> through pages speficied in $FPLTemplatePageFmt and find the appropriate
> section.
>
> Does something like this exist for includes?
>
> For Blogger, I'm want to provide a way for skins to override the layout
> of certain sections. That way a skin can reposition blog entry element,
> (like putting the date at the end of the entry), without having to edit
> the main Blogger templates.

Yes, you can have
  (:include {*$Group}.BloggerTemplate Site.LocalBloggerTemplate
Site.BloggerTemplate:)

and the first one found will be used.

See and do some tests with the examples at:
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/IncludeOtherPages

(I am not sure "include Page1 Page2 #from#to" works as advertized.)

Thanks,
Petko