[pmwiki-users] fox redirect without creating a apge

noskule at gmx.net noskule at gmx.net
Sun Jan 11 15:24:19 CST 2009

Hans wrote:
> Saturday, January 10, 2009, 1:39:59 PM, noskule at gmx.net wrote:
>

>> hi hans
>> I upgraded fox from 2008-07-19 to 2008-11-26. Since then, the form below
>> don't redirect anymore but gives me the error "Error: no target
>> specified!" What can I do to make it woring again?
>> Thanks for any hints
>> nos
>>

>> (:fox newpage
>> redirect={$?targetgroup}/{$$Name}?action=foxedit&form=PageForm.{$?pagetype}
>> :)
>> (:messages:)
>> ||Editgroup: ||{$?targetgroup} ||
>> ||Pagetype ||{$?pagetype} ||
>> || || (:input submit post "$[Create]":)||
>>

>> (:foxend newpage:)
>>

> you need a target= parameter set in the fox markup
>

>   ~Hans

This seams not to solve the problem, What I try to do is to create a
new-page-form which checks if the page exists, if not the new page opens
in foxedit-mode. The form to use is specified be the  post-var "pagetype".

I did some tests:
http://devel.netstreams.org/userauth/index.php/Main/HomePage

The only time the redirect works is with the Site.NewPage Link. I would
like to use the Create-New -Page Link.

Do you have any idea how to solve it?