[pmwiki-users] Change "View changes" link when simultaneous edit occurs to Pop-up rather than new window/tab

Elizabeth Koh elizabethkoh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 11:05:30 CST 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to sit pmwiki within another application and I do not want it to
open up another window/tab when I click on the `view changes` link that
shows when simultaneous edit occurs.

It is possible to change the link to a pop-up?

I know I have to change this part in simuledit.php

$MessagesFmt[] = "<p class='editconflict'>$ec
    (<a target='_blank' href='\$PageUrl?action=diff'>$[View changes]</a>)

I tried
  $MessagesFmt[] = "<p class='editconflict'>$ec
    (<a href='\$PageUrl?action=diff'
onClick='window.open('\$PageUrl?action=diff','popup','width=600,height=700,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,toolbar=no,directories=no,location=no,menubar=no,status=no,left=50,top=0');
return false;'>$[View changes]</a>)

But there is no pop-up and only the action=diff page appears on the same
page.

Any ideas?

Thanks alot!

Elizabeth