[pmwiki-users] problems with pmwikidraw

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Feb 23 21:16:22 CST 2009

Patrick Ogay (lists) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I like to intall pmwikidraw
> (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki?pagename=Cookbook.PmWikiDraw)
>
> When I look at the example (from ubuntu 8.04 and Firefox 3.06, java
> seems to be functinal too) - I cannot edit the pictures (no Link).
> and I cant' create a new one.
>
> I'm wondering, whether the examples on pmwiki-side ist functional at the
> moment.
>
> One other question I have. What is pmwiki-farm.tmpl, which is in the
> configuration example?
Can't comment on the cookbook, but a .tmpl file is a PmWiki skin file.
It serves as the foundation for laying out you wiki. Usually they reside
in a skin directory within pmwiki/pub/. In this case it looks like the
.tmpl needs to go in the pmwiki skin directory.
   $PageTemplateFmt = "$FarmD/pub/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki-farm.tmpl"

  ~ ~ Dave