[pmwiki-users] New recipe PagelistCalendar

Audun Myhra Bergwitz bergwitz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 17:23:33 CST 2009

Since it took quite a lot of trial and error (and much help from the
people of this list) to figure out how to do this I added my experiences
as a recipe here <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PagelistCalendar>
It doesn't include any new php-code, it only shows how to use the date
functions of PmWiki together with page text variables, and pagelists.

It is the first time I've added something to the cookbook, so I hope I
didn't do anything wrong. It might be that the text is difficult to
understand (English is not my native language) so please edit the text
if needed.

Audun Myhra Bergwitz