[pmwiki-users] Newbie question about uploads

Mary Sue Ittner msittner at mcn.org
Fri Feb 20 09:20:47 CST 2009

Yesterday I was using the sandbox to try to understand how you upload a
file and how it would look after you did so. It was a .pdf file and I
wasn't sure how that would display instead of an image file. Being able to
do this was really useful. But then I thought I should delete the file
since it was just for my learning purposes. But I couldn't figure out how
to do that. I tried several different key word searches, but wasn't able to
discover a solution. Do you automatically empty the uploaded files from the
sandbox periodically?

Mary Sue