[pmwiki-users] Translation downloads updated

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Mon Feb 16 15:38:34 CST 2009

Petko Yotov wrote:

[...]

(edit summary vs. PTV)

>> Did you already think about this?
>
>Yes, but still I feel an edit summary is better, and more robust/clear.

We need still a place to keep the information which page is part of
the distribution. Manually maintained list, category?

[...]

>simplified subset of them. PmWiki is a complex software with stunning
>capabilities, but when a newbie sees the docs, they may look scary and far
>too complicated. But the truth is that 99% of the authors, 99% of the time,
>will need only the most basic markup for their pages.

Ack. Several items should be moved from BasicEditing to other pages,
e.g. TextFormattingRules.

There should be a strict path from simple and/or common to advanced or
special markup.

Oliver
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)