[pmwiki-users] Preventing variable replacement

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Feb 12 13:36:31 CST 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 6:51 PM, DaveG <pmwiki at solidgone.com> wrote:

> I have some off-list clarification that this is a feature of PmWiki --
> it's fully qualifying the page-variable with the pagename. It looked to
> me like a bug in which the page-variable was being partially replaced
> with the substituted value for FullName.

I found the previous thread where it was discussed, Dave, and it looks like
a fix may have been on the way but we just forgot to remind Patrick as he
requested...

http://www.mail-archive.com/pmwiki-devel@pmichaud.com/msg00846.html

Any possibility of this change being made in core?  I'm assuming this is the
same issue Dave is running up against...

-Peter