[pmwiki-users] ZAP coding (getting ZAPSnippets.Favorites to work)

Peter Lutz dreiaugen at gmx.de
Wed Feb 11 06:56:52 CST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to get some code together to handle selection out from pagelist. The fitting snippet seemed to be the Favorites one.

But what exactly is happening in #checklist?

Here's the original code:
--------------
TRY THE CODE:
[[#ID]]
(:messages:)
(:zapform:)
What are your favorite snippets:
(:pagelist group=ZAPSnippets count=2..6 fmt=#checklist:)
(:zap tagslist="{checklist}":)
(:zap savedata="tagslist":)

(:input submit value="Add":)
(:zapend:)

Favorites: {(list '{$:tagslist}' '[[ZAPSnippets/{item}]]^ | ')}
[[#ID]]

(:tagslist: Attributes,Buttons:)
--------------

Getting a working #checklist would help me a lot.

And, as for your interest, this is how my individual problem looks like:

Some templates site:
-------------
[[#DQzapper01]]
|| class=DQzapper01
(:messages:)
(:zapform:)
(:if:)
|| (:input checkbox Field[] {=$:Name}:) || [[{=$Group}/{=$Name}]] ||{=$:Titel} ||
(:ifend:)
(:zapend:)
[[#DQzapper01end]]

This gives me a proper looking table with checkboxes when using pagelist-markup, but I didn't manage to access and show the array Field. Also, a 'form submitted' showed up at every checkbox after trying to submit something, using markup similar to the original snippet.

peter