[pmwiki-users] (:title:) of (:include:) included pages overrides page title

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Feb 7 03:51:40 CST 2009

On Friday 06 February 2009 15:47:11 Oliver Betz wrote:

> >> The code above eliminates the title from included pages, but (:title:)
> >> from GroupHeader still overrides (:title:) on the page.

I wrote that while I have it working from stdmarkup.php, I don't from a local
config file.

I have the above code enabled in scripts/stdmarkup.php on my wiki, and it
works :

  http://galleries.accent.bg/Cookbook/SandboxTitle
  http://galleries.accent.bg/Cookbook/SandboxTitle2
  http://galleries.accent.bg/Cookbook/Sandbox

Sometimes I needed to edit and save the page after modifying the Markup()
rule, for the correct title to show in a pagelist or in an external link
[[Page|+]].

> > Markup('xtitle','<include', #... etc.
> Then it doesn't even suppress the title from included pages.

Sorry, I believed it was working, but obviously, it doesn't.

> >While this works, we may adopt a different approach for the core

We'll also need a switch to allow a wiki to keep the current "last title wins"
behavior.

Thanks,
Petko