[pmwiki-users] InterMap, Per Page Uploads, and Pagelists

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Feb 6 20:31:34 CST 2009

What I'm trying to do is to use a pagelist to show a 'page introduction'
-- the first portion of the page. I have this working fine. However, now
that I'm able to show the page intro, I have a problem showing
attachments that appear in that intro.

1] I think this is a minor bug, followed by a question of how can I do
this. If I declare an InterMap (inside Site.InterMap):
   PageUploads: http://mydom.com/uploads/{$Group}/{$Name}/

And then use it in a page:
   PageUploads:image.jpg

Works fine. Until I the page ends up as the result of a pagelist. In
that case the image doesn't show. So I try using this format instead:
   PageUploads: http://mydom.com/uploads/{*$Group}/{*$Name}/

What I get is the Group/Name of the page which the list is on (Blog/Main
below), with this result, which  seems a little odd:
   http://solidgone.org/uploads/{*Blog}/{*Main}/image.jpg

That result looks like the InterMap replaced the $Group part, rather
than {*$Group}.

Even if this did work, I'd still have the problem of having two
different declarations of the Intermap -- one for pagelist use and one
for normal use. Is there a way to have an intermap entry that works
regardless of whether it's being used as the result of a pagelist or not?

Perhaps a markup expression like (:if ontrail ...:)?

2] The same problem (I think) occurs if you try to use uploads stored by
group or page:
    $UploadPrefixFmt = '/$Group/$Name';

And then include with:
   Attach:myimage.jpg

Works fine on normal view, but not in a pagelist. On  pagelist it shows
the upload link, since it's using the basepage not the pagelist page.

Anyone have a work around?

  ~ ~ Dave