[pmwiki-users] Markup() in a Markup() call, or conditionally loading a recipe

Scott Diegel scottdiegel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 13:33:25 CST 2009

I want a Markup() call to apply only to a given type of page, specifically
if (:sop:) is included on a wiki page.  The Markup will affect section
numbering, but I still need the standard section markup to be used.
The following input:

!! Section 1
!!! Section 1.1

will result in the following output:

1   Section 1

     1.1   Section 1.1

section formatting being changed for all pages.  I tried the following, and
checked using ?action=ruleset whether the 'sop' rule was being applied;
'sopheaders' is being applied, but 'sop' is not.

function SOPheaders(){

Is this the right approach?  Is there another approach I can try?

Scott D.