[pmwiki-users] Pagelist without category.category

Dave C david at ellendee.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 05:16:23 CST 2009

Thomas Mensink <thomas <at> mensink.nu> writes:

> Hi!I have a simple stupid question, but I can't find the answer.When creating
categories, or groups, by default a page is created which is named
category.category.Eg I have  a Logbook with for each month a page:
Logbook.February,Logbook.March etc. Then also Logbook.logbook is created.
> >From the pagelist I would like to get a list which includes February, March
etc but not Logbook.If I use: (:pagelist group=Logbook list=normal :)I get: *
Logbook** Logbook.February** Logbook.LogbookThe last entry should be excluded,
how do I do that?I tried :$SearchPatterns['test'][] = '!^Group\.Group$!';But it
doesn't work. (I don't really understand the pattern syntax)Thanks for your
help, Thomas