[pmwiki-users] Can Foxedit warn of or flag simultaneous edit conflicts?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Dec 30 09:47:05 CST 2009

Sunday, December 27, 2009, 8:29:23 PM, Randy Brown wrote:

> I use a modifying version of EditPTVForm, for both page text
> variables and sections. (Fox seems to treat them interchangeably.)
> So I'll be interested in how to set that up.

foxedit.php adds sections of a certain kind as
a PTV pattern:

[[#name]]
[[#nameend]]

Thereby you can have normal PTVs and sections of the above kind
both as PTVs, and edited using a standard PTV editing form
or a modified version for several PTVs including those
anchor section types.

Whereas the standard section edit form can only be used to edit one
named section, or the whole page (which may be desirable in some
cases), but not several named anchor sections. For that you need to
treat them as PTVs.

  ~Hans