[pmwiki-users] Basic questions about WikiTrails

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 14:34:15 CST 2009

You may test a quiet=1 redirect on your index page.
I don't know wether it will work or not with a trail index ; maybe use
a conditional if to redirect or not according to the user status.
The idea is : pmwiki program must read the trail index page without
being redirected ; other people get redirected.

Other alternative you should really have a look at are listed in
cookbooks trail category ; some of them may fit your needs :
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Category/WikiTrails

Hope this helps,
Gilles.