[pmwiki-users] hiding category links

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Wed Dec 23 07:07:51 CST 2009

> The "_" character is particular : it will be stored together with
> the word in
> .pageindex and will be very fast to find by a search or a pagelist,
> even on a
> large wiki. It allows flexible searches, and it is not common for
> other words
> in the page to start with this character, so it is perfect (in my
> case).

whoa, that's awesome. (is this documented online?) very very cool,
i've been split for awhile about using ptvs for keywording (b/c i
like them so much more than the links), but this is really great to
know. just out of curiosity where is this enabled in the core? i was
snooping around pagelist.php and couldn't find it?

thanks