[pmwiki-users] Installation Problem

Wade Hudson wade at wadehudson.net
Tue Dec 22 22:07:40 CST 2009

I unpacked the zip file to my hard drive to C:\Users\Wade\Documents\My
Webs\Charter\pmwiki\
The sub-directories are cookbook, docs, local, pub, scripts, wikilib,d.
On root is pmwiki.phy and readme.txt.
I created on my server a pmwiki folder, with the same sub-folders as above.
On the server, I moved the sample-config.php file to the local directory
and renamed it config.php.
I downloaded it to the local directory and reconfigured it.
I uploaded it to the local directory.
But when I go to http://charternetwork.org/local/pmwiki.php,
http://charternetwork.org/pmwiki.php, or
http://charternetwork.org/index.html, I get the 404 Not Found error.

When I go to http://charternetwork.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php, I get Main
/HomePage Welcome to PmWiki!

I downloaded my config.php file to a test folder to make sure that it is
the reconfigured file, and it is.

What did I do wrong? Or what should I do?

Thanks,
Wade