[pmwiki-users] EnablePostAuthorRequired in combination with author.php

Holger Kremb pmwiki at kremb.net
Mon Dec 21 13:01:45 CST 2009

Petko Yotov wrote:
>>> Hello. Just define $EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1; before the include_once
>>> line.
>> It's already defined before the include_once line. :-|
>
> Then some other script or recipe may include the author.php file earlier. I'd
> place the $EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1; before any other include_once() or
> include() lines.

Petko, thanks for your fast reply. :-)

I am sure that the following script at the end of the page is the reason
for my problem (see alternative approach from Hagan).

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Authorcontribution-OldVersion

This section is included in my config.php in a modified version (see
http://www.kremb.net/download/temp/section.txt).

It works if I remove this section. Other scripts do not insert author.php
(except stdconfig.php). I have checked this.

I unfortunately need this section for the author tracking.

Any ideas?

Kindly Regards
Holger
--