[pmwiki-users] (:if exist... not working on mac osx 10.6?

Rogutės Sparnuotos rogutes at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 3 06:57:53 CST 2009

dan mcmullen (2009-12-02 20:58):
> hello all,
>
> i am back in PmWiki development after being away for several years.  i
> am now developing on mac osx 10.6 snow leopard, w/ php 5.3.  served from
> that environment (:if exist Group.PageName:) seems to always return
> false.  a copy of the development wiki under linux/php 5.2.10 works as
> expected.  anyone else see this happening?  any idea what could be wrong?

Welcome back!

I can confirm this. It looks like another (minor?) issue with PHP 5.3.

PITS is actively used again, so I suggest you to post an entry about this
(debugging this problem shouldn't be too hard, so you could try to look at
the conditionals code if you need this functionality very fast).

--
--  Rogutės Sparnuotos