[pmwiki-users] Google analytics

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 03:49:36 CDT 2009

Hi All,

My GPS wiki site serves google ads in the header of the different groups. I
also get a report of the different pages accessed by users with some
information about their browsers, country of origin, etc.

I have been using 2.2.1 for a long time, probably a couple of years, without
changes. Since I installed the latest version (I think it was 2.2.4, about a
week or two ago, and then there was a newer release which I installed
yesterday 2.2.5), I am getting reports telling me that there were no
visitors to the site. When I go to adsense.google.com, I can see that there
were page impressions, so I know people can and do access the site. Yet I
have errors having to do with blocked URL. I have not had such problems with
the older version.

Does anyone have any idea if this may be the result of permission changes,
or robots policy changes between the 2.2.4 and the older version 2.2.1? Any
other idea what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Z.

--