[pmwiki-users] Recommended recipes?

Chris Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Thu Aug 27 09:37:34 CDT 2009

Twylite wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new here, and I have a lengthy question that comes down to: what
> recipes are recommended and/or commonly & widely used (and how does one
> find out this information)?

I'm alive and kicking.  I have a vested interest in keeping PmWiki going with
add-ons and such (we use it as our intranet portal).  I'm also the creator
and primary maintainer of http://www.ntlug.org which is all PmWiki driven.

My recipes can be found on my profile page:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Profiles/Ccox

Other recipes I use (on the NTLUG site):

e-protect (though there are issues with that one now... )
generatepdf
includeSite
newpageboxplus
slideshow-1.1
pagetoc
gallery3
feedlinks
authuser
sourceblock

and more.... have to check the other site...