[pmwiki-users] {(serialname Group Name)} and variable $SerialStart from Powertools

Graham Archer Graham.Archer at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 24 04:08:23 CDT 2009

Hi

I would like to use {(serialname Group Name)} for various Groups.

For each group I need a different Start Number, i.e  0100 for Group A,
0200 for Group B.

I notice that to do this I need to set variable $SerialStart in config.php.

I don't know much about  php code and am unsure how to write the code.

Is there an example I could use or someone could provide... and is there
a specific place,
i.e above/below the powertool.php , where this code needs to be placed?

Thanks in advance,

Graham