[pmwiki-users] Problems with PHP 5.3.0

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Aug 9 21:05:10 CDT 2009

There were a few posts on this topics back around the 4-Jul-2009. Not
sure if there was a real solutions except this:

edwin marte: "Be aware of the Explorer Security if you are behind any
kind of proxy/Intranet. Be aware specially in IE in the bottom right
there should be (if that is the problem) a restriction little icon. It
could be that pmwiki installation has been seen as restricted site, add
it to trusted sites. If that is the problem I hope this helps, I spent a
few weeks working around this. If not I hope somebody else could give
you a hand them."

  ~ ~ Dave