[pmwiki-users] merging two wikis

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:04:16 CDT 2009

First, take backups of both. Next, copy the contents of one wiki.d
directory into the other; as simple as that. There will almost
certainly be a few admin pages such as Sites.AllRecentChanges that
will exist for both wikis. These you might want to combine by hand, or
just let one override the other.

If you have any settings that differ in the config.php files of the
two wikis, you'll need to merge those by hand.

eemeli