[pmwiki-users] Server on an I-Phone

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Mon Aug 3 08:22:02 CDT 2009

How about this:  http://www.dynamism.com/#Product=umid ?  I've been coveting this for months...

David

>>> The Editor <editor at fast.st> 7/30/2009 9:54 AM >>>
Yes, I'm aware of that option. I was wondering if there were any
other. Or if there were some simple way to create an Apple App. I
guess the programming language is something along the lines of C.
Something perhaps like PmWiki's stand alone installation. If you could
copy that on to the hard drive and use it or something. I don't know
much about the I-phone architecture, but it seems really closed up. I
wonder if there's a comparable Windows CE device that could allow a
server like Apache/Abyss.