[pmwiki-users] [listes] Images Not Displaying

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Apr 16 13:15:52 CDT 2009

Tegan Dowling wrote:
>> That's the technique we were trying to use. If it doesn't work (it didn't
>> for us), then I'll tell the students they have to use the upload/attach
>> approach. But if there's a way to make it work, I'd like to know what it is.
>
> What was the URL?  Can you send it to us?
Also, the URL needs to be publicly accessible -- or at least accessible
to the other people reading the page. If the image is on a local
machine, and that machine is not setup to share, then you will not see
the image.

The easiest way to verify is to simply paste the image URL into the
browser address bar.