[pmwiki-users] Blocklist: How to block links where target containing certain text?

Christian Ridderström christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 06:22:27 CDT 2009

Hi,

My wiki has recently had some spame of the type

 	http://www.welcome_adsfasdfa.com

where 'adsfadad' varied a bit. So I wonder how to create a suitable
expression to be placed on the page Site.Blocklist in order prevent such
links. A simple start is probably:

 	/[hH][tT][tT][pP][sS]?:\/\/www\.welcome_/

but it's _ugly_. Maybe we could have "Blocklist-directive" similar to
'block:' called

 	blocklink: ...

that would only match external links?

Does this sound like a reasonable idea and should I add it to PITS?

Or is the above perhaps even already doable?

regards,
Christian

PS. I left it open if 'blocklink' would match only the target of the link,
or if it could also match the link text.

--
Christian Ridderström				Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44