[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Navboxes on pmwiki

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Apr 1 08:50:42 CDT 2009

Sorry, my bad.  I needed to specify {*$:var} on my page text variables in
the template in order for them to pick up the value from the current page.
Thus the template should have looked like this:

Hi, my name is {*$:MyName} and I live at {*$:Address} but you can call me
{*$:Title}.

You can see this in a working example at
http://pmwiki.qdk.org/pmwiki.php/Test/Include -- I went ahead and did the
template in a simple table to illustrate that markup too..

Welcome to the pmwiki community, Michael!

-Peter