[pmwiki-users] homepage for users

David Johnson david.johnson at caldwellfunding.com
Wed Sep 24 16:40:20 CDT 2008

Thanks, pm.
That works perfectly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick R. Michaud [mailto:pmichaud at pobox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 5:37 PM
To: David Johnson
Cc: Tegan Dowling; pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] homepage for users

http://it/wiki
> The actual URL is -> http://cfc-ct-it01/wiki
> Pmwiki is using all the links with the "cfc-ct-it01" as the server...
so
> when I click one, the URL is completely different than how I logged
in.
> Is there a way to change the wiki configuration so that the links all
> use the alias as the base, instead of the actual servername?

Yes, explicitly set the value of $ScriptUrl in config.php to the
url you want it to use for accesses to the wiki.
See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PathVariables#ScriptUrl .

Pm
The information contained in this message, including any attachment hereto, may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
This message is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please be advised
that any review, use, dissemination, forwarding or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. E-mail transmissions are not secure,
and we accept no liability for errors in transmission, delayed transmission, changes made to this message after it was originally sent,
or other transmission-related issues. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments
will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by Caldwell Funding Corporation and its affiliates in this
regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.