[pmwiki-users] homepage for users

David Johnson david.johnson at caldwellfunding.com
Wed Sep 24 14:29:44 CDT 2008

That's a good idea with the conditional on the main homepage.  I am not
that familiar with the syntax to do that, actually, so if anyone can
show me how to do that, I would appreciate it.  Will php work somehow on
an individual page?

Uh oh.  You're right about my duplicate login trouble.... It's happening
because of this:
The way that I access this page is through a DNS alias -> http://it/wiki
The actual URL is -> http://cfc-ct-it01/wiki
Pmwiki is using all the links with the "cfc-ct-it01" as the server... so
when I click one, the URL is completely different than how I logged in.
Is there a way to change the wiki configuration so that the links all
use the alias as the base, instead of the actual servername?

Thanks so much, Tegan.  I didn't expect toidentify that second problem
so quickly.