[pmwiki-users] changing ptv's using an URL ?

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Sep 19 13:17:03 CDT 2008

cookbook/ToolBox contains a function writeptv() which will do this.
It also has a markup expression which could be combined in a line or 2
with WikiSh to write a PTV given a value in a URL.  If you don't have
any validation you are going to do then you could probably use
httpvariables instead of wikish to give you access to $_REQUEST and
simply write it out.

Security would need to be considered.

Let me know if you want further tho'ts in this direction.

-Peter